Monday, October 24, 2016

Unit 3 Reflection

In a nutcell (nutshell), this unit was about cell structure and function, photosynthesis, and cellular respiration. Some of the themes included the process by which a protein is created, a tour of the cell, the reactants and products of both photosynthesis and cellular respiration, etc.
Although many of the concepts and skills required in this unit were already fairly familiar to me, I had quite a bit of trouble memorizing and fully grasping all of the structures and functions of all the organelles within a cell as well as many of the complex steps in the reaction of cellular respiration.
I am definitely a better student now than I was at the beginning of the unit. I have learned many new skills such as focusing a microscope on the specimen much more quickly, I also learned how to make cool labels on Google Drawing. But most importantly, I started to get more accommodated to working with my tablemates and getting to know them better, making our labs much more efficient and at the same time, fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment