Tuesday, January 10, 2017

New Year Goals

This year, one of my two SMART goals is to spend much less time on my phone or my computer, watching videos and procrastinating on work. It might seem a bit overzealous, but I will cut down my daily usage of these things to one hour at max. This way, I can get my daily workload finished much earlier and more efficiently, therefore allowing me to go to sleep earlier and to be even more productive the following day. This creates a positive cycle of becoming a much more aware and focused student.

The second of the two SMART goals I set is to pay much more attention to the vodcasts. A lot of the time, I would usually skip through the vodcast, purely copying down what was written on the screen, and therefore getting my homework done in a really short period of time, but in turn, not actually learning much. This would usually come back to get me when studying for the unit test later on, because I would have to cram all the things that I missed from the vodcast into the brief studying time I would have right before the assessment.

These are my two goals for the new year and I intend to pursue them with motivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment